Re: OCP Exam questions

From: Rob Dickens <robert.dickens_at_bt.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:05:25 +0100

James,
I have done all of the developer exams , I found the test questions to be useful and representative in terms of style and format. To make best use of the questions it is wise to only do them when you feel you have covered the material and not to use them as a pre-test.

I agree some of the phrasing is a bit confusing it helps if you study from Oracles own sources of learning material rather than use a third parties as the phrasing that you learn is then in line with the exams.

I hope that helps.

Rob Dickens
OCP Developer
For practical advise and Tips on becoming an OCP developer go to www.btitnernet.com/~rob.dickens/OCP.htm