Re: The pseudo-records :NEW.

From: Gene Hubert <ghubert_at_netpath.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:17:19 GMT

doesn't look like your trigger is doing anything other than storing data in variables so i don't see how it would cause an insert error. i'd say the insert error is a result of the triggering statement and that is the place to look for the cause. since this is an insert trigger, the pseudo-record pseudo-record new ought to be defined. if not i'd think you'd get a compile error.

gene hubert
skillspoint.com