Re: DBMS_JOB: different execution behaviour?

From: Burkhard Schneider <schneider_burkhard_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:33:00 +0200

helo jeremy,

have a look at the source code would better, but okay. from your liners i read one thing that should be examined : you describe that you have implemented something like an exception description, iassume this is one of those exception statements from PL/SQL. can you tell me more about this, because i had a similar situation some weeks ago and i assume that the DBMS_JOB package will exit with such a condition.

best regards

burkhard schneider