Re: fast growing RBSs

From: Joseph T <jthvedt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:53:50 GMT

Yes, it is odd. We were on Oracle 8.0.5.0 on AIX; we've since gone to 8.0.5.1. I don't know if the problem persists. The work-around is still in place. I didn't report it to Oracle.

I suppose it is possible that there were uncommitted transactions. It's been quite some time, and I don't quite remember all of the details.

--
Joseph Thvedt
jthvedt_at_my-deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 12:53:50 CDT