OCP Exam questions

From: James <james_at_c>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:56:28 GMT

Hi,

        Does anyone know where I could acquire example questions for the OCP exam, without having to spend even more money? I'm not looking for an easy pass, just a way of familiarising myself a bit more with the rather bizarre phrasing of some of the questions. I've downloaded the Oracle assessment but I don't think it's entirely representative of the actual exam questions.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance
James Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 10:56:28 CDT