Oracle WebDB 2.1.0.9.3 - Installer from technet Doesn't work!

From: <tjmxyz_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:42:49 GMT

HI!
I downloaded..
Oracle WebDB 2.1.0.9.3
from technet and tried to install it I get..

www21.ins(54): Unbound variable 'webddb_check'

WHat's up?
I tried on two NT servers same thing... (Is there a problem with it)

WHere can I get the older one (2.0.5.6.1)

1 more caveat:
I had (2.0.5.6.1 installed)
I dropped the database containing in it without uninstalling it. So it still sits in the Oracle installers (Products Installed Section)

Could this be the problem? If so how do I get it out. The uninstall fails with (password denied or something)

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 09:42:49 CDT