How to shutdown Concurrent Manager

From: ji zji jun <ji_at_ataustralia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:05:28 +1000

Hi all:
When I using script AT to shutdown database to do cold back, do i need shutdown Concurrent Manager first, if I do how to do it because I can use NET STOP to shutdown database service, but it does not work with Concurrent Manager (in NT not every services you can stop from command line), I have to manually go to service window and stop it.

Thanks

Ji
System administrator
AT