Re: Is there such a thing as a PL/SQL context in Oracle?

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:32:54 +0200

User that executes a function has the privileges of the owner of the function.

You can revoke select on table fruit from all users et grant them execute on the function GetFruit which owner is the owner of the table.
Like this the other users can only get the informations from the table fruit via the function GetFruit.