Enterprise Manager

From: HTS Process Control <htsauto_at_globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:18:59 -0400

Hi everyone!

If I should be posting this question somewhere else please let me know.

I am trying to run an import job through the Oracle 7.3 Enterprise Manager. I have two databases, one local and one remote. Both databases have the user Roza21operator with the password Roza21.

I have created a job on the local machine to do an import into the remote machine database. I have created an NT (4.0) user called Roza21Operator with password Roza21. I have "Log on Batch Job" rights and am a member of the Administrator group. I try to run my job and I always get the error "Failed To Authenticate User". How can I get past this error? If I connect to database through the Navigator window I can connect to the database no problem.

I do not understand why this is happening. My preferred credentials are set to the correct user ID and password. I do not understand what the NT user has to do with the Oracle user. How are they connected?

If more information on my situation is required to answer this question please let me know.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jenn :) Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 08:18:59 CDT