learning oracle

From: Gottfried Pauler <gottfried.pauler_at_aon.at>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:57:04 +0200

Hi!

I am a student who wants to study the concepts of Oracle´s DBMS. I got a 30 day demo CD from Oracle - I wanted Oracle Personal but they could only send me Oracle Enterprise - perhaps a little bit oversized for learning?! :))

Can anyone send me an URL where I can find information on the concepts of that DBMS, a tutorial how to set up the server and the clients? If you do not know URLs, are there any good books you would recommend (english or german)?

Thanks for your help,
Gottfried Pauler Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 06:57:04 CDT