Jdeveloper V2

From: mcr <odbc_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 15 Sep 1999 12:41:55 +1000

Has anyone else found that JDeveloper V2 stinks ?

The first 2 examples in the tutorial well excellent but the building of a form using the IDE example is a pain in the a!%^

Trying to place and resize label controls is a nightmare  so is alot of other GUI design tasks that are simple in other products.

I'm ready to toss JDeveloper in the bin and go back to Delphi or PowerBuilder unless someone can tell me where I can find a decent tutorial that clears up some of the wacked out behaviour

Barry Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 21:41:55 CDT