Re: Oracle8i Licensing on Linux

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:18:04 -0400

Afraid so, partner. There's a reason that Oracle is the 2nd largest ISV on the planet :=)

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult