Re: Can I: Export from NT and Import to AIX?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:16:39 -0400

Yup. When you FTP the DMP file from the NT box to the AIX box, make sure you set the transfer type to BINary!

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult