Re: The pseudo-records :NEW.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:59:29 +0200

Hi Oscar,
You can't use :new as a record, you need to refer to individual columns. :new will work both before and after insert. Because this is your first post, you are advised to specify your database version and O/S always.
You are also advised to 'ask' or 'request', not to demand. After all this replying in this newsgroup is volunteer work (with the exception probably of Thomas Kyte and Pete Sharman) and many people do this in their spare free time.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA