Re: how do i create, access tables in other's schema

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:37:33 +0200

Your error indicates that the user has no space quota on the tablespace. You have to use:
alter user global quota unlimited on usr; or
alter user global quota ... M on usr;
to allow only ... megabytes to global on the tablespace usr.

Then, as you say, the other users must have the "create any table" privilege to create a table in the schema global.