Creating a web archive- requesting assistance

From: Craig Oakland <dotacion_at_email.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:15:24 -0700

I have an Oracle Lite dB that we want to archive, and create a sort of small-scale data warehouse to access th data. Our users have both Mac and PC's, and number arond 100. To allow users to access this, a web application data makes the most sense. Has anyone used a tool like Front Page to create web searches that query against Oracle Lite? Or would I be better off converting the Oracle to (oh geez) Access?

Appreciate any thoughts, ideas, or experiences you would kind enough to share.

Thanks

Michael Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:15:24 CDT