Re: Strange PL/SQL error, Help!

From: Nandakumar <N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:25:30 GMT

hi,

if you haven't checked the Oracle Error Messages manual, the following could be useful.

ORA-24756: transaction does not exist
Cause: An invalid transaction identifier or context was used or the transaction has completed.
Action: Supply a valid identifier if the transaction has not completed and retry the call.

... so you could check all the references of transaction names to see any invalid reference is there.

--
Nandakumar
(N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 12:25:30 CDT