Oracle Replication with XA

From: R. Venugopal <rv00_at_gte.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:50:30 -0400

When I set up XA transaction with Oracle replication, the XA transaction fails. The transaction on the replicated table succeeds if I remove the table from the replication list. There seems to be an inherant problem
of XA resourse manager failing to work with Oracle replication. It seems as if the XA manager and the replication manager has conflicts in accessing database locks. The oracle error logs contain no output from this event when the failure happens.

Has anyone had experience with this issue ?

Thanks for your comments.

Venu Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 12:50:30 CDT