Re: Oracle shutdown abort on NT

From: Hop Pham <Pham_Hop_at_bah.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:55:46 -0500

Thanks for your reply, Van. Once I set up the AT script, which program calls the AT script for execution when NT shutdown? I notice that when I stop OracleServiceORCL manually, the \orant\dabase\orashut.bat was called. I suppose when NT is performing a shutdown, it will stop OracleServiceORCL, and in the process calls this orashut.bat as well, but did not.

-hop