Re: Oracle 8i netasst problems

From: Shad <shad_at_travelware.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:21:17 -0600

I'm using Redhat Linux 6.0.

I do have the JRE and not the JDK. I installed JRE in that directory (instead of making a symbolic link to it). That shouldn't matter, right? It is using the JRE executable that you said it should use...It says that there is a null pointer error in the help jar files. That's due to the JRE being improperly linked?