Oracle 8 with MS-Access 97

From: Harald Bitzer <harald.bitzer_at_saf-ag.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:45:36 +0100

Hi,

I've got the following problem:

I tried to connect to an Oracle 8 Database via ODBC-Driver and Access 97. The connection succeeded, but if I try to  execute an SQL-statement with the following command under Visual Basic I get an error message: ODBC command failed. But the command is executed correctly, the Oracle tables are handled correctly.
Does anybody know if there are problems with the ODBC driver or something like that?

Visual Basic command:

con.Execute("INSERT INTO Kalender VALUES ('xxxx', ...)")

Thanks for help. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 07:45:36 CDT