OAS 3.0.1 on Solaris 7

From: Peter Christozov <christozov_at_internet.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:13:48 +0200

Hi,

I installed OAS 3.0.1 on Solaris 7. The wrb starts fine. But wenn I try to start some listener I get : Cannot assign name to lock file:

>owsctl start admin

Oracle Web Listener 3.0.1 Production (Export), Version 2.14FC1 Copyright 1997 Oracle Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Information: Listening on NORM port 8888 address 0.0.0.0 Cannot assign name to lock file!
Error: Companion oraweb process failed
OWS-08811: Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener `admin'

I checked the read-write permissions on all configuration files, changed the PID file location - the same result.

Does someone know where the problem ist?

thank you in advance
Peter Christozov Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 06:13:48 CDT