Re: Context Cartridge

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:32:08 +1000

I will make some assumptions about the versions of Context and database you are using. If you have completed a correct setup of Context you should certainly have the CTXADMIN and CTXUSER roles available. If you do not I would suggest dropping the CTXSYS user and start again, ensuring you complete the following steps:

run the drcrsyst.sql sript

run the dr0inst.sql script

import the ctxset.dmp file?

set TEXT_ENABLE = TRUE in your initsid.ora

The three roles CTXADMIN, CTXAPP and CTXUSER will exist if you have done everything properly (assuming you aren't actually using Intermedia Text against 8i). If they don't exist, you are missing something in your setup.

Sorry, I know this isn't much help, but it is the best I could do without more detail.

Rod J. Stewart