Newbie question

From: Alex Daman <alex_damanakis_at_exe.com.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:32:30 +1000

Hello All,

I want to know if there is a way to select data into a temporary table.

For example :

select * from my_table
into temp my_temp_table.

The temporary table should only exist for the duration of the session. I know with other database products you can do the above. I suppose I am looking for the equivalent for Oracle.

Thanks in advance,

Alex Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 22:32:30 CDT