Need help with Oracle Names

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:48:23 -0700

I am running Oracle 8.05 on NT 4.0 sp4. I followed the instruction on Net 8 getting started manual to configure Oracle Names server, but I can't get it to work. The instruction is not clear.

If anyone has implemented Oracle Names, please help. Please, reply as well to tyc77_at_hotmail.com Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 20:48:23 CDT