Re: Export from Oracle/Import to MS-Access

From: Brian Spears <spears_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:00:59 -0700

Details:
There are several ways move /access data. You can link tables which allows you to see and work with the data. You can import the entire table if it makes sense and is not too large. You can easily cut and paste rows from the Oracle data. You can create make-table queries in Access and
when you execute the query it pulls the selected rows and inserts them into the identical table.... A real cats
meow for working with manipulating the data. We have most users with read-only access.

Cheers,
Brian Spears
spears_at_uniserve.com