OAS 4 WRB Cartridge API dev - how to decrypt passwords in DAD config?

From: <qnirp_at_abwhaxznvy.argpbzhx.pb.hx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:54:10 +0100

 I'm converting a WRB C cartridge from OWS 3.0 to OAS 4. In the OWS3 version I was loading the Oracle login password from the DAD config using WRB_getAppConfigSection. However in OAS 4 the passwords in the WRB config (WRB.APP) are encrypted and aren't decrypted when I load them using WRB_findPBElemVal(WRBCtx, hDADBlock, "password").

 Is there a new call to decrypt the passwords?

 I can't really use the WDBC API without major changes to the cartridge and the apps that call it, and anyway I would rather not tie the app to the Enterprise edition of OAS.

 Regards,
 Dave Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 13:54:10 CDT