Questions about WebDB

From: Mike Vergara <mvergara_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:46:25 -0700

I have been asked (ordered?) to assess (sp?) the Oracle WebDB product. I've looked over the install guide, even installed it, and I just don't get it.

No flames, please, but what is this tool for?

Can I build a web site with it? It looks like it, but not quite. If so, how do I
build a WebDB form?

Do I manage existing databases with it? Again, there are some database management tools, but not many.

Thanks,
Mike Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 13:46:25 CDT