Re: (Newb) Create table ... default storage

From: John Chiu <johnymc_at_netscape.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 06:23:24 -0400

if all your tables located in the same tablespace then you can define a default storage for such tablespace.

    create tablespace tbname datafile filedefinition

            default storage .........;

Then you create a schema owner with such default tablespace

    create user user1 identified by user1

            default tablespace tbname;

then you can create your tables without your storage clause.

John Chiu
johnc_at_relsol.com