Re: Oracle/MTS/Odbc

From: Thomas Antony <thomasantony_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 01:01:54 -0500

Oracle Service for MTS, an NT service, must be configured for Oracle8i (I hope that 8.0.5 is not different). This is an NT Service that can be installed on any NT machine on the network. This service co-ordinates the transactions.This service requires a login on the database that participates in the MTS transaction. Login owns a table MTS_PROXY_INFO table and MTS database users (who takepart in MTS transations) must have 'DML' privileges on the table. Documentation is available on the CD.

Thanks
Thomas