Best way to copy tables from one Oracle server to another on scheduled basis.

From: Jason M <TAKE_OUT_jjm145_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:48:44 -0400

I have tables on a remote machine that I need to copy into my local Oracle server. I need this to happen each evening automatically. What is the best way to acheive scheduled events? I am very new to Oracle.

Perhaps use NT's AT. I hope not. It seems to me there must be some way to do this native to Oracle. I am using 7.3.3. Also, what is the best way to copy tables in Oracle from a remote machine to a local machine. Should I make use of the copy command.

Thanks very much for the help,
Jason

If you respond by email, please remove the REMOVE_ from my address.

REMOVE_jjm145_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 22:48:44 CDT