Re: Help !! Database creation error

From: Thiru <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:20:16 -0400

Hi Paul,
Looks like the Specified Datafile is corrupt or has got media Errors..

I suggest Recreating the Rollback Segment Tablespace after making all the current rollback Segments offline & Drop and then Re-try the operation..

If you have any problems in dropping the rollback Segments, Restart the Instance with
_corrupted_rollback_segments = ( ...)
in the init.ora and then try dropping them again..

-Thiru