Granting procedures

From: <cblum_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:05:52 GMT

Hello,

As SYSTEM user, I am trying to grant ANN's procedure to BOB. I receive an error message that I do not have permission to perform this grant. If I log in as ANN, I am able to grant the procedure to BOB.

What do I need to do to allow the SYSTEM user to grant ANN'S procedures?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 13:05:52 CDT