Re: maxlogfiles

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 1999/09/09

Question:
the statement is saying you want 32 members in each redo log group. Do you really want that? Redo log groups (and in your statement you have 3 groups with one member each) mainly consist for mirroring. Two members should usually be sufficient.
Probably you have exceeded the upper end of the allowable range (I don't know what it is either).

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA