Setting up a Standby Database??

From: dba <xzp0zc_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 02:00:19 GMT

Has anyone actually set up a standby database. I'm in the process of doing so and would appreciate anyone willing to post the scripts they are using to transfer the logs to the standby server and apply them to the standby database.

I've got some bare bones scripts that seem to work, but just wanted to see others so I can ensure I'm doing it right, have enough error checking, etc. etc.

I'm running oracle 7.3 on Solaris 2.6.

thanks in advance. Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 21:00:19 CDT