MS Access and Oracle 8

From: Mahesh Swaminathan <mahesh_at_zedak.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:15:15 -0400

I have a Oracle 8 server database running on Linux-Redhat 6.0. I am able to use Oracle ODBC client to query and get the data in the database. But when i use MS Access to link to the tables in the database, its not showing me any of the tables in the sys and system schema. I am able to see all the tables using Oracle ODBC Test software. Is this a access specific problem?? Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 13:15:15 CDT