BORNA-Browser and NAvigator for ORacle

From: goran <inin_at_sb.tel.hr>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 13:31:05 +0200

Respected colleagues,
ININ is a software company whose main activity is projecting, developing and instaling integrated informational systems for production firms. Solutions are based on ORACLE database. Complex and demanding nature of processing and implementation of solutions as well as project-prototype aproach to solving problems were demanding a tool which
could ensure quick and easy browsing, comparing, printing and documentating existing ORACLE objects; processing, querying and exporting user data.

Since we didn't find any adequate tool on the market we developed our own Browser and NAvigator for ORacle: BORNA. Demo version of BORNA could be ordered at www.inin.hr/bornaeng.htm
Area of implementation of BORNA tool is very wide and we sincerely hope that You'll spend some of Your time to order and inspect DEMO version. BORNA is simple to use and a great help to us and to our users. THANKS! Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 06:31:05 CDT