Re: Datafiles problem

From: Prakash V <venkatprakash_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 06:01:14 GMT

Bob:

But as I said, my latest added datafile is showing thro either v$daafile view or in dba_data_files. But in HDD it is there. If I just delete that (rm <file name> is that okay? Becase I am unable to make that dayafile offline and drop. Its giving the error of log/datafile not found.

As you know when I created this datafile, because of no space problem the process got terminated. But it created a part datafile in HDD for about 500 mb, as against 2000mb.

Shall I delete that file from hdd and go ahead?

V Prakash

!not-for-mail

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/  Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 01:01:14 CDT