Looking for advice from Oracle Trainers

From: Famine <GRAY8686_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 00:42:38 GMT

I am an Instructor who is teaching an Oracle DBA program using Oracle courseware.

So far things are going quite well. However the Network Administration course is giving me some problems with the labs not working properly.

If there are any Oracle Trainers out there that have delivered this course I would appreciate any help you can give.

You can contact me at brian.gray_at_theinstitute.ca

Thanks
Brian Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 19:42:38 CDT