Re: Any proof: Sendmail crashes Oracle or vice versa????

From: Lizzie <GreenRaven_at_worldnet.spamless.att.net>
Date: 8 Sep 1999 23:53:28 GMT

I've got Sendmail (can't remember release at the moment) and Oracle 8.0.5 running on AIX 4.3.2 on the same box and it works fine. I've got up to 3 Oracle instances up at once, as well as the App Server 4.0, which itself has a Sendmail hook for the workflow cartridge we're running.

Never had any of them crash at all, much less get tangled up with each other.
Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough <grin>.....

Good luck,
Liz
Tom Williamson <tomw_at_action.cnchost.com> wrote in article <p6BB3.125$Ms2.1358_at_news.rdc1.az.home.com>...