Procedure Builder and Oracle

From: Wayne Atchley <animax_98_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:50:59 -0500

FYI: I have recently found a problem connecting to an Oracle 7.3.4 server with Procedure Builder 6.0.5. The error message that I get is

PDE-POC011 ORA-12154 - TNS could not resolve the service name.

(Additional error : depoc 4)

I am looking for a solution and currently have a support call into Oracle. I will post the resolution to this problem when one is found. If you have had a similar problem, please post what you did to correct. I was told this wasn't a documented error, but somehow it was fixed with version 8.0!

Wayne Atchley
Programmer Analyst
SIECOR, LLC.
wayne_atchley_at_siecor.com Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 14:50:59 CDT