Context Cartridges

From: kiss <ks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:54:03 -0700

   We have Context Cartridges running on Solaris 2.7 Oracle 8.0.5. Recently the dml personality started dying for no apparant reason. When trying to restart it, it won't start until the dmltrig package is recompiled.
After, the dml personality will start, but only for a short period of time, and then it dies again.
Nothing is in the general Oracle error log, and Context only has the install log.

I've re-ran the dml package creation scripts, and even re-installed Context Cartridges to no avail.

We have close to 1.2 GB's of memory allocated for this instance, with nearly 597 MB for shared_pool.

Haven't ran sql trace yet, but most likely will/should.

I've called Oracle Support, and they are looking into it, but thought I would post to get others ideas as to what could be wrong, and what to look for.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 14:54:03 CDT