Re: Tablespace SYSTEM grows too much

From: Yosi Greenfield <yosi_at_newsalert.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 15:06:44 -0400

My bet is that your replication tables are in SYSTEM. These grow large with high replication volume. If you're replicating 50 machines, that's high enough volume.

If this is the case, you've got to move the replication tables out of SYSTEM. Oracle Support has papers on this for both O7 and O8. They are available on Metalink as:

Doc ID 1037317.6 for Oracle8
Doc ID 1023859.6 for Oracle7

HTH, Yosi