Introducing myself

From: Abdul Savage <asavage_at_intellimark-it.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:55:43 -0800

Hello everyone
My name is Abdul Savage. I am a Technical Recruiter for a global company based in Walnut Creek (San Francisco) I specialize in RDBMS (Oracle, Sybase, SQL) placements for all our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. The purpose of this posting is to introduce myself to the professionals in this field and also to be a part of this elite group of people. With such relationships we can share ideas and communicate effectively.

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE - Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 12:55:43 CDT