enterprise manager

From: Brian Howard <bh_at_creditwatch-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 14:30:38 GMT

I have a problem. When I try to begin Enterprise Manager, I login in as INTERNAL/ORACLE which is the correct username and password; however I get the following:

Failed to get local hostname
VOC-00002: Internal Error: Failure to obtain interface (Logon)

I don't put anything in the service field because I am using the default database. I login this same way to Instance manager, repository manager, schema manager, security manager, storage manager and data manager and it works just fine. Can someone help me out? Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 09:30:38 CDT