Easiest way to web-enable C application

From: <coakleyj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 14:06:02 GMT

Hi everyone.

We have a set of screen modules accessing an Oracle database. The screens have been written in C with embedded sql.

Is there any way to WEB-enable the application without a total re-write in some web-enabled tool?

I have heard that ActiveX will do the trick and since the application will run in an Intranet environment, security issues with ActiveX should not be an issue.

Can anyone give me some high-level pointers as to what's involved in setting up the ACTIVEX to work. What do I need to install where etc etc?

Thanks

Coakleyj

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 09:06:02 CDT