ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name - what am I doing wrong?

From: Hope <tzifa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 08:44:27 GMT

Hi All
I'm trying to install an oracle 8.0 server for testing on an NT workstation. I installed the server, installed a Net8 server with TCP/IP adaptor and started the OracleTNS service (actually it was already started)

I defined the server with easy config on my client , and the testing said everything is OK
When I try to connect with SQL plus I get the following message any ideas?

thanks Shaya Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 03:44:27 CDT