Newbie's questions about partition

From: Agi <agichen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 07:47:04 GMT

Hello,

   I have questions about how to get the partition tables' create table    script.Besides, how can I know that the table is well partitioned    or not (well stripping or not) ??
   Besides,what size of table that I should use partition option ?

   Any hints ??

Rgds,
Agi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 02:47:04 CDT