Re: Oracle Workflow Server 2.5 / Developer's PL/SQL Toolkit

From: Jochen Jörg <joj_at_step.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 09:56:11 +0200

The toolkit is a pl/sql package which contains functions and stored procedures for generating HTML out of PL/SQL.
It comes with the Oracle Application Server (OAS). You access the OAS via http, the request is then forwarded to a so called PL/SQL Cartdridge which runs the corresponding Stored Procedure in the Oracle database, generates html output and passes it back to the client (browser).

Gruß
Jochen Jörg