Oracle8.0 for SCO means for Both SCO OpenServer 5.0 and SCO Unixware7?

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 05:11:54 GMT

I have just ordered SCO's OpenServer 5.0.5 and want to run Oracle8.0 under it. I saw Oracle have a trail version called Oracle8.0 for SCO, which can be downloadable. I am not sure this version is for this operating system or for another called SCO Unixware7, as SCO has both Unix products. Any one can give me some explaination, I am really uncertain about it.

Zhen
zmwang_at_maloca.com Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 00:11:54 CDT